Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamlBusyIndicator animation region size
posted

Is there a way to specify/adjust the size of the animation region of the xamlBusyIndicator? The 'SpinnerBar' looks too big, I would like to reduce it by say 40%. Thank you.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Raymond,

In order to set the size of the XamBusyIndicator's animation, you can create a Style for the respective animation element and set its Width and Height properties. In addition, this can be done in code-behind as well by accessing the AnimationPresenter property of the XamBusyIndicator.

XAML:

Code-behind:

busyInd.AnimationPresenter.Height = 20;
    busyInd.AnimationPresenter.Height = 20;

If you would like to increase/decrease the size based on percentages, you can use the ActualHeight and ActualWidth properties of the AnimationPresenter to make the necessary calculations.

I have attached a sample application that demonstrates the approach from above.
    For more detailed information on configuring the layout of the XamBusyIndicator, you can take a look at the "xamBusyIndicator > Display > Busy Indicator Configuration" sample from our WPF Samples Browser. It will allow you to instantly generate a customly configured style.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

XamBusyIndicator_sample.zip