Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid: Custom filler "Add current selection to filter" wrong behavior
posted

HI everyone

I have found a strange behavior of the filtering, see the video with reproducing

Steps:

1)Open custom filter

2)use the search box

3) click ok

-- Selected items are shown

4)Open custom filter

5)use the search box

6)select  "Add current selection to filter"

7) click ok

-- Selected items are added to list in the grid

4)Open custom filter

5)use the search box

7) click ok

-- Items in the filter and on the UI are different, Filter doesn't work properly

Offline posted

Hello Vasily,

I have been investigating into this behavior you are referring to, and I have reproduced it. It appears that this issue only exists when there is another pre-existing filter on another column in the XamGrid. Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't have much of a workaround for this, except for ensuring that the other column's filters are cleared when using the FilterMenu on another column.

This is unexpected behavior, and as such, I have asked our engineering staff to examine it a bit further. To ensure it receives attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking systems with a development ID of 247291. I have also created you a private support case for this issue. It has an ID of CAS-189665-G6B8R6 and you can access it after signing into your account at https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity. I will be linking this support case to development issue 247291 so that you can notified when a fix or other resolution becomes available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer