Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
StackedFragmentSeries with custom Brush doesn't use it as BorderBrush
posted

Hello,

I upgrated from version 16.1 to 17.2 and recognized that the BorderBrush is not used from the assigined StackedFragmentSeries.Brush color any more.

Is this as designed or a malfunction?
How can I set the Border color?

As you can see in the screenshot, in the new version the default color is used instead of the assigned Brush (DarkMetroTheme).

This is my code snippet:

<ig:StackedColumnSeries.Series>
	<ig:StackedFragmentSeries ValueMemberPath="QualityObjects">
			<ig:StackedFragmentSeries.Brush>
					<SolidColorBrush Color="#64C480"/>
			</ig:StackedFragmentSeries.Brush>

When

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Markus,

There were a couple of visual changes to the XamDataChart between versions 16.1 and 17.2, and this was one of them. The blue border that you are seeing in the tooltip is coming from the Outline brush on your StackedFragmentSeries.

If you would like for the outer border to be the same as the color for your series, I would recommend setting this Outline property to a new SolidColorBrush, just as you have done for the Brush property for your StackedFragmentSeries object, like so:

<ig:StackedFragmentSeries.Outline>
      <SolidColorBrush Color="#64C480"/>
    </ig:StackedFragmentSeries.Outline>

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

Children
No Data