Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grouping is not update when data changed 2
posted

Hi,

Originally I've created a post here: https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-wpf/119356/grouping-is-not-update-when-data-changed . So sorry for reposting almost same request but I need an answer.

And I've accepted this since I used a mini project to reproduce the problem. However, after upgrading real solution I figure out that I used wrong type binding and this means I am still facing originally raised problem which seems to be solved for xamDataGrid Field type, but this does not work with UnbouldField which is obsolete, so I've also tried to change AlternateBinding type and this does not work either.

Is this a bug or I am missing something? I've updated the project to reproduce the problem.

3750.Infragistics.DataGrid.Grouping_still_notWorking.zip

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    Hello Tomas,
    Thank you for contacting Infragistics!
    I have logged this for further investigation with the ID 260324. I have also create a private case where I will provide you with more details.
Children
No Data