Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to change text by items in XamDiagramToolbox?
posted

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to set the text displayed next to items (DiagramToolboxItems) in the XamDiagramToolbox?

I am using some items provided in the default "Basic Shapes" category of the XamDiagramToolbox, but I would like to change each item's description text.

Here is what I have.

So instead of displaying the text "Rectangle" next to the rectangle item, I would like to change it to something else.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Michael,

The XamDiagramToolbox has a Categories collection, which will contain your “Flowchart Nodes” category in this case. These categories are of the type DiagramToolboxCategory, and they have an Items collection full of DiagramToolboxItem elements. Each DiagramToolboxItem has a Title property that you can change in order to change the title within the toolbox for that particular item.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.