Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Publishing WPF App - Errors on XamTileManager and XamPivotGrid - Exceeded retry count of 10. Failed.
posted

Apologies if this should be another Forum!

Recently started using Visual Studio 2019 using Infragistics 19.2

Have created a WPF application which builds and runs fine

When I publish the following errors are shown:

1. cannot publish because a project failed to build

Then errors for the XamTileManager and XamPivotGrid:

Could not copy "[PathName]\bin\Debug\de\InfragisticsWPF4.Controls.Grids.XamPivotGrid.v19.2.resources.dll" to "bin\Debug\app.publish\Application Files\[ProjectNameAndVersion]\de\InfragisticsWPF4.Controls.Grids.XamPivotGrid.v19.2.resources.dll.deploy". Exceeded retry count of 10. Failed.

This is repeated for the Fr and Es folders as well.

Please Help.

Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and found that a similar issue has been discussed here.

My suggestion according to it is to try to close VisualStudio, delete the bin and obj folder, start Visual Studio and run the project again.

If it does not help into the forum thread above could be found some other approaches that might be useful.

Please read through it and let me know if I may be of any further assistance. 

Sincerely,

Teodosia Hristodorova

Associate Software Developer