Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom FilterCellEditorStyle incorrect filter behaviour
posted

Hi,

I use a XamDataGrid with AutoGenerateFields=True and record filtering.

For one field (datatype is Int32) I applied a Combobox style, but I don't want the filter cell to take this combobox style over, too.

I want the filter cell to keep it's 'FilterOperandUIType="UseFieldEditor"' look, so to be a numeric text editor.

To achieve this, I applied a FilterCellEditorStyle on the filter cell, based on XamNumericEditor.

But now, if you put in a filter value, the filter logic uses a string comparision, not a numeric comparision:

If the record values are 1, 2, 3 and you filter for  '> 11', the result is '2, 3'.

So, is it possible to apply an EditorStyle only to data cells, not to the filter cell?

If not, how can I reach correct filtering behaviour?

Thanks for your help!

1057.WpfApp1.zip

Offline posted

Hello Florian,

I am able to reproduce the issue you described and logged into our internal system for further investigation with the dev id 269160.

I have created a private case CAS-206808-J5L1R7 to link the dev issue , you can access this case through your infragistics accounts 'Support Activity' page.

Let me know if you have any question.