Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Not looking infragistics in the references
posted

The project was created on a computer (No. 1). Computers No. 1,2,3 have versions infragistics 19.2.20192.186.
The project opens on computer No. 2 without problems, and on No. 3 does not see infragistics in the references. I have to reconnect infragistics in the references. What could be the problem?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Anton,

I have been investigating into this behavior you are seeing, and I believe that this likely comes down to two potential issues for computer 3. I will list them below:

1. Computer 3 does not have Infragistics installed: If the Infragistics toolset is not installed, the Infragistics assemblies will not be found automatically.

2. Computer 3 has a different specific version of Infragistics installed: If you can verify that computer 3 has Infragistics for WPF 2019.2 installed, it is possible that this issue could be coming from a different version being installed. To check both of these behaviors, I would recommend navigating to the following URL on computer 3 if Infragistics for WPF 2019.2 is indeed installed:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2019.2\WPF\CLR4.0\Bin

This will show you the full list of assemblies that are installed. If you open the Properties dialog for one of the .dll files, you can see the specific version. If this differs from 19.2.20192.186 and your project has the Specific Version flag on the Infragistics assemblies set to True, this would prevent the project from seeing the assemblies.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data