Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need help for updating Child if parent record is edited or parent if Child record is edited in Xamdatagrid
posted

I have binded a dataset with parent/Child relationship to the XamDataGrid dynamically(in Code Behind).

I have a situation such that i need to update parent/child rows when the xamCurrencyEditor fields (either in parent/child) in XamDataGrid are edited for new values.

Can anyone who can throw some ideas / code samples to address my needs.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. So I have been looking through you post and I can suggest you use the AcceptChanges method of the DataSet and DataTable classes, which is for such purposes like yours. You can read more about it here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.data.dataset.acceptchanges%28v=VS.100%29.aspx

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

Children
No Data