Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid – How to make partial text in Group header displayed with bold font.
posted

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

After data is grouped and displayed in the XamDataGrid, the group header is displayed as “Hardwood Floor 07-Oct-2009 Pending (2 Alerts)” for example.

How I can I make partial text(i.e. Hardwood Floor)  in Group header with bold font?

I can set Record.Description property to change the text but the type of the property is plain text and I cannot apply any style to it.

Thanks

Jack

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Jack,

I am not sure if that is possible. This text is represented by a ContentPresenter and I do not think that you can make some of the text bold and leave the rest unformatted. You can see the style for the GroupByRecordPresenter in the DefaultSTyles directory and modify the control template, so that you have different elements and make the text bold from there.

Reply Children
No Data