Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to control spacing between tables?
posted

I recently upgraded my XamDataGrid from the express version to the release version 9.2.20092.2001. After the upgrade, my custom ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter stopped working correctly. I went ahead and upgraded its basline XAML code from the newer DefaultStyles and have begin fixing the problems. One of them I can't seem to fix. In the old datagrid's ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter, I had the margin set so that two adjacent child tables (not rows but the entire tables) would be separated by a larger space (ex. <Setter Property="Margin" Value="0,20,0,20"/>). This approach doesn't have the same effect with the new  ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter. Instead of adding space between the tables, it adds space between table headers (not column headers) and the rest of the data for any particular table. Obviously that is not the desired result. How do I control the spacing between tables now? For reference, here is a thread I started a while back that had the correct answer for the express edition:

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/29045/143162.aspx#143162

Thank you.

P.S. I am using NetAdvantage for WPF 2009 Volume 2 with service release NetAdvantage_WPF_20092_SR_2001.msp.