Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamdataGrid - How to freeze a header
posted

Hi,

ver 8.2

I've a question how to "freeze" a header? What I mean. If I've more positions in my xamdataGrid and using an outer ScrollViewer control then grid's header run away - I know that it should work and this reaction is true, but how to create inner scrolling that header will "freeze" - don't move. Of course, without two xamdataGrid creating.

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:DataRecordPresenter}">
    <Setter Property="Template">
        <Setter.Value>
            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type igDP:DataRecordPresenter}">
                <StackPanel Orientation="Vertical" >
                    <ContentPresenter Content="{TemplateBinding HeaderContent}" />
                    <ScrollViewer CanContentScroll="True" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Visible">

<ContentPresenter Content="{TemplateBinding DataContext}" ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding RecordContentAreaTemplate}" />

Where this line returns one record level and I would like a whole container of records.

</ScrollViewer>
                </StackPanel>
            </ControlTemplate>                              
        </Setter.Value>
    </Setter>
</Style>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:RecordListControl}">
    <Setter Property="Template">
        <Setter.Value>
            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type igDP:RecordListControl}">
                <ScrollViewer CanContentScroll="True" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled" >
                    <ItemsPresenter />
                </ScrollViewer>
            </ControlTemplate>
        </Setter.Value>
    </Setter>
</Style>

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I apologize that this post was not answered sooner. We are making the effort to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert.

You can use the Fixed Fields feature of the XamDataGrid introduced in 9.1

Thank you!

Children
No Data