Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Value could not be converted to System.Int32 error when filtering
posted

Good day

We are using Infragistics3.Wpf.v9.2 and I get an error when filtering on a column with a ComboBoxItemsProvider to show a code list.  The correct item shows in the filter combobox (eg rejected) but when you select is, the error occurs.  Should this not work?

Kind regards

Chris2L

Some code

<igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider x:Key="cbFKState" ItemsSource="{Binding Source={StaticResource odpHotworkS_State}}"
                  DisplayMemberPath="State" ValuePath="IdState">
            </igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider>

<igDP:Field Name="FKState" Label="State">
                                            <igDP:Field.Settings>
                                                <igDP:FieldSettings LabelMinWidth="50" CellMinWidth="50" CellWidth="100" LabelWidth="100" EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}">
                                                    <igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                                        <Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}">
                                                            <Setter Property="ItemsProvider" Value="{StaticResource cbFKState}" />
                                                        </Style>
                                                    </igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                                </igDP:FieldSettings>
                                            </igDP:Field.Settings>
                                        </igDP:Field>

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Chris,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post but I wasn’t able to reproduce your behavior. I tested your scenario with version 9.2 but it seems like everything works ok on my side. If this is still an issue for you could you please provide me with a sample project so I can investigate it further for you.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

Reply Children
No Data