Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Element UI
posted

1) I want to be able to click on Elements to make it do something, say open a URL, open an external Window, fill in a XAMDataGrid based off of which the Child Elements that was selected. I didnt see any documentation on this, maybe I missed it, or any examples of this in the Feature Browser. Is this possible and if so, can you supply an example or give me a link to one? This would have to be done in the code-behind.

2) Is there a padding for the space between each Element that can be adjusted?

3) Can I click on an Element that is not the focused item and have it travel up to the fore most position? Say I have 6 items and number 5 is the fore most Element, I want to click on 2 and it travels to the fore most position.

If I can change the padding then 2 is visible (#2 question) enough to click on (#3 question) then I click again when its in front and my grid fills up with data (#1 question). I figure this would be possible, but dont see the properties or any examples of this...

Lots of questions! Thanks for the help!

SDI

Parents
    posted

Is this stuff even possible? If there is an example somewhere can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

SDI

Reply Children
No Data