Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamTiles wrong content displayed after transition from maxmized to min-expanded bug?
posted

Hello,

Main issue:

I have an issue with the xamTiles control.  It seems if a pop-up is displayed (not sure it's limited to this, but that's what I can reproduce so far), the tiles are not populated with the correct content.  I included a sample project showing the problem.  I have content set to a control during maximized mode, then a different, thumb-nail like control when minimized-expanded.  when i change the maximized tile, the content is replaced with the minimized-expanded tile fine (usually).  however, if a pop-up occurs during this transition, the data in the minimized-expanded tile is not set to my "thumb" content, it stays the maximized content.  then clicking any other tile minimzed, expander  etc stuff will allow it to refresh, but my customer won't like this at all

Also, I did notice that:

All of the tiles except for the maximized tile should be green.  However, when started, usually one of the tiles is white.  Clicking Expand or maximizing other tiles sometimes fixes this, and they are all green, but not always.  There seems to be an issue with this even when the message box in Tile 7 Thumb Loaded is commented out. 

I need a fix for this quickly to keep customers happy!  Please keep me in the loop!

WpfApplication2.zip