Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set interval for MinorStroke?
posted

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to set the interval for the minor stroke of a CategoryDateTimeXAxis?  Right now I am setting the interval property for the axis, which sets the interval of the major stroke properly, but the minor stroke is still being determined automatically, which is not particularly helpful.  For example, if I set the interval to 1 minute, the major stroke appears correctly every minute, but then the minor strokes will split the minute into 5 parts, meaning a minor stroke appears every 12 seconds - not particularly helpful...  ideally if the major stroke is 1 minute I'd like to have the minor strokes appear every 10 seconds.  The situation is even worse when the interval is 1 day, and then the minor strokes appear every 4.8 hours...

So, is it possible to set the interval for the minor stroke as well as the major stroke?

Thanks