Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamScheduleView: Several questions
posted

Hi there,

I'm now using the XamScheduleView and I have some questions. Hope you will be able to help me :)

1) It seems the working days are from Monday to Friday. But here in the United Arab Emirates, it's from Sunday to Thursday. Is it possible to change this?

2) I would like to add a button on an appointment, how to handle this? I'm actually doing it in this way but it only draw the button without any possible action on it:

public class NewColorScheme2 : Office2010ColorScheme
{
   protected override Brush CreateBrush(CalendarBrushId id, Color baseColor)
   {

switch (id)
      {

case CalendarBrushId.AppointmentBackground:
         {

VisualBrush myBrush5 = new VisualBrush();

StackPanel aPanel = new StackPanel();

aPanel.Orientation =
Orientation.Horizontal;

Button button_ok = new Button();
            button_ok.Content =
"OK";
            aPanel.Children.Add(button_ok);

button_ok.Click +=

new RoutedEventHandler(buttonOkClicked);

myBrush5.Visual = aPanel;

return myBrush5;

}

break;
      }

default:
      {

return base.CreateBrush(id, baseColor);
      }
   }
}

3) When an appointment should be finished but is still running, I would like automatically extend the size of the appointment to the actual hour, and having the overtime colored in red. How to achieve this? I can do it with brush, but for that I need to know the size of the appointment in pixel. Is it possible?

Seb

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I can suggest you set the WorkDays Property of the ScheduleSettings like this:

<ig:XamScheduleDataManager.Settings>
        <ig:ScheduleSettings WorkDays="Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday"/>
    </ig:XamScheduleDataManager.Settings>

As for your second question you can follow the approach Krasimir suggested here:

http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/55621/286050.aspx

It is for SL, but the XamSchedule is a cross platform control. Also after some research Overtimed Appointment has been determine as a new Product Idea.  I have sent your Product Idea directly to our product management team.  Our product team chooses new Product Ideas for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested ideas, we can plan accordingly.

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback.  If your idea is chosen for development, you will be notified at that time.  Your reference number for this Product Idea is PI12070065

If you would like to follow up on your Product Idea at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email.  Please include the reference number of your Product Idea in the subject and body of your email message.  You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address:  dsmanager@infragistics.com

Children
No Data