Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor - different template for selected item and drop down item
posted

Hi,

I use Infragistics.Controls.Editors.XamComboEditor (AllowMultipleSelection = True; IsEditable = False) and I need to have different template for selected item and drop down item. I use the following data template for the ItemTemplate property:

<DataTemplate x:Key="FlatComboEditorItemTemplate">
        <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal"
                          Margin="0,1,0,0">
            <Image Source="{Binding Icon}"
                        Width="16"
                        Height="16"
                        Margin="3,1,0,0" />
            <TextBlock Text="{Binding Name}"
                             Margin="5,0,0,0" />
        </StackPanel>
</DataTemplate>

This works, but it applies both for selected item and drop down item. For the selected item, I would need to display only the Icon (the Name should not be visible).

Is there any way I can accomplish this?

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

it's been 5 years since the last post was written, are there now two different templates?

We are having the same problem and i cannot fix it with the "SelectionChanged" solution. Because for some reason the first item in the dropdown list gets modified and i don't know why. I attached a sample project to show my case.
    i would like to achieve that only the "Value" is displayed for the selected item. When IsEditable=False

Using InfragisticsWPF4.Controls.Editors.XamComboEditor.v17.1XamComboEditorIsEditable.zip

I am happy about every answer.

Thanks!

Reply Children
No Data