Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to set NeedleShape
posted

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to set the NeedleShape for a XamRadialGauge.  I am using version 2014.2.

The sample from this page: http://help.infragistics.com/Doc/WPF/ in the article on configuring needles, the sample XAML code doesn't work for me.  I am told that there is no property called NeedleShape.  Here is the example code given in the example:

<ig:XamRadialGauge x:Name="radialGauge" Value = “60EndExtent = “0.5NeedleShape = “RectangleNeedlePivotShape = “CircleWithHole> </ig:XamRadialGauge>

One would think that it should be a property on RadialGaugeNeedle, but that doesn't seem to work either.

Here is the XAML for my gauge.  It works as shown below, but I need to add the code to set the needle shape.  How do I do this?  The documentation is not clear.

<ig:XamRadialGauge Grid.Row="0" Width="400" x:Name="TempGauge" >
<ig:XamRadialGauge.Scales>
<ig:RadialGaugeScale StartValue="-100" EndValue="40" StartAngle="-225" EndAngle="45">
<ig:RadialGaugeScale.Needles>
<ig:RadialGaugeNeedle x:Name="GuageNeedle" Value="20" AllowDrag="False" EndExtent=".8"/>
</ig:RadialGaugeScale.Needles>
<ig:RadialGaugeScale.LabelGroups>
<ig:RadialGaugeLabelGroup Interval="20" FontSize="32"/>
</ig:RadialGaugeScale.LabelGroups>
<ig:RadialGaugeScale.TickMarkGroups>
<ig:RadialGaugeTickMarkGroup Interval="10" StartExtent="0.5" EndExtent="0.9" />
</ig:RadialGaugeScale.TickMarkGroups>
<ig:RadialGaugeScale.Ranges>
<ig:RadialGaugeRange Fill="LightGreen"
StartValue="-100"
EndValue="-70"
OuterExtent=".9"