Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't install Xamarin AppMap and productivity tools on macOS Catalina
posted

Hi, 

I'm trying to install the Xamarin UI tools on my Mac. When I request the installer for mac  keep receiving windows install packages. I'm trying to complete an evaluation of AppMap for a Xamarin forms application update. I would like the proper installation material that works with Catalina and If it can't install on the macOS mentioned, please give definitive reason why.

Thanks,

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello James, 

AppMap and the rest of our Productivity tools is available only for Windows. 

You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at <https://www.infragistics.com/community/ideas>.
    Submitting your idea will allow you to communicate directly with our product management team, track the progress of your idea at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. Remember that for your suggestion to be successful, you need other members of the community to vote for it. You can also link back to this thread for additional details.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Michael DiFilippo
    Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data