Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Modify shipped English text
posted

In the modules folder there are javascript files for languages except for the English text that the igGrid uses. What is the recommendation for modifying shipped text with the control? For example we want to change it to match the Sentence casing that our application uses. Since some of the text is wrapped in a span that is not easy to do with css so I was going to modify the files directly but they do not exist for English.

Parents
    posted

Hello Tammy,

You can change the text the igGrid is using but it will depend on how you are including the Javascript files in your project.

If you are including the infragistics.core.js file, you can edit the strings of the specific text you want to change.

If you are including the grid and its features directly within your project, you can edit the strings within infragistics.ui.grid.framework.js.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Reply Children