Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrachart formatting
posted

I am not finding any appropriate example of the Gantt chart.  I code a Title to go on my chart and entered into the HTML the <Axis> <y> element because I want to enable the zoom in and out of the scroll bar.  I now have a huge space between the Title and the graph itself and cannot find out how to get rid of it. Here is a sample image of the chart.  How do I get rid of that huge gap between the title and the chart?  Also, I am not able to figure out the scroll bar zoom.  I can't seem to find anything on that either.  Do I need the Y2 and the X2.  What is the purpose, if I do.  What values am I supposed to use if I have tasks that are strings for item types and dates for the X axis?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello,

Here is a sample from our samples browser using the WebChart to implement a Gantt Chart: http://www.infragistics.com/samples/aspnet/chart/gantt-charts

Also, there are no attachments in your post or a link to an image in your post.

Children
No Data