Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SlideTabBar's tab is obscured after opening
posted

Related to the previous post on this thread, I have a SlideTabBar that contains a TabBar.  It's placed at the bottom of the screen.

When I run the app, the tab appears at bottom, as it should, and when I tap it, it reveals the TabBar, as it should, but the tab itself disappears, apparently behind the view that's above it on the Y-axis (not the Z-axis).  However, when I look at the frames and views in "Reveal" it shows that the tab is in fact in front of any views in the Z-order, hence the tab itself should not be obscured by any views above it on the Y-axis, yet that is what's happening visually...

Why does the tab itself apparently slide out of view when tapped to reveal its managed content view?

Tab Obscured

Parents
    Offline posted

Ok, I think I figured it out.

I wasn't using the SlideTabView.contentAreaView to put my main view inside.

I didn't realize the SlideTabView in my case would consume the whole screen, using my main portion (above it on the Y-Axis) as a subview.

Reply Children
No Data