Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Trying to change the text of the combo box to something that is not included on a drop down list.
posted

I have old historical data that I would like displayed on the combobox. However I do not want the historical data to be part of the drop down selection. For instance if a user is presented with the combobox they will be a able to view the historical data but as soon as the click to edit the combobox the histirical data goes away and they are left with only selected the items in the drop down.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Rafael,

If you need to hide some rows in UltraCombo, what you can do is set Hidden property to true for all rows containing historical data. Other possible solution is to add a column filter and filter out the rows with historical data by adding column filter to band’s column filters collection.

Finally, if you need to show the rows but disallow user select them you can set the Activation of historical rows to Disabled.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Children
No Data