Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid, CellSpacing and CellMultiLine: Bottom of text not shown
posted

Hi

I have an UltraGrid where I set:

• this.ultraGrid2.DisplayLayout.Override.CellSpacing = 20;
  • this.ultraGrid2.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSizing = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowSizing.AutoFree;
  • ultraGridColumn2.CellMultiLine = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True;

I put a long text in a cell and it is "wrapped" into multiple lines as expected.
My problem is that the bottom part of the text in the last line is being hidden when I set cell spacing, see attached screenshot (the bottom part of the "g" cannot be seen, and it makes it difficult to read the text).
The whole text is being shown if CellSpacing is set to 0.

Can anyone help? I would like to use CellSpacing and at the same time be able to see the whole text.

Thanks 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Gopceti,

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you are describing. I created an UltraGrid with same cells as yours. I set the CellSpacing as well as all the properties as in your code snippet. When I ran my application entire text was visible. Attached is a screenshot of what is the result at my side.

One possible reason for this issue could be if you are using different version of Infragistics than me. My test was performed using Infragistics for Windows Forms 2016 volume 2 with latest service release. So could you please let me know the exact version of Infragistics components, which you are using?

Looking forward to your reply.

Children