Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid does not get populated on the server
posted

Hi,

I am working on a .net based windows application. I have an ultragrid, which has been coded to be populate (corresponding to a particular check) in a tab activation. The thing is, that the functionality is working fine while debugging/running the code in local machine. However, once the same code is deployed on the server, we are trying to test this functionality after installing the deployed application but the grid doesn't get populated for the same record.

We have double checked the data/code, there was no issue in deployment as well, since all the other functionalities were working fine. Are you able to think of a reason for such anomaly?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Harshit,

Thank you for posting to our forum.

I am little confuse with the description you have provided for the control and its deployment.

In order to understand the issue correctly please provide further information:

May I know which product you are using?
    Are you using desktop application (UltraGrid) or web application?
    May I know how did you deploy the application on sever?
    Can you provide the sample application or some code of the control to reproduce the scenario at our environment for further investigation?

Looking forward to hearing you back.

Children