Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable cell editing
posted

Hi,

I am using infragistics hierarchical grid load on demand. It has a few editable columns including a dropdown and a checkbox. I want to check if the dropdown value is "something" then show the checkbox otherwise disable editing on that checkbox cell.

I have used the following code to highlight the checkbox when the dropdown value is "something" but I am not able to disable editing in case it is not the desired value:

$(document).delegate("#igGrid", "igcomboselectionchanged", function (evt, ui) {

if (ui.items.length > 0) {

if (ui.items[0].data.Text == "something") {

$.ig.checkboxMarkupClasses = "ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-igcheckbox-large !important";

}

else {

//want to disable check box here

$.ig.checkboxMarkupClasses = "";

}

}

});

Can you please help me with this?

Regards

S Singh

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Singh,

If the combo is not represent as a template in your grid, then you may try to use some of the Updaitng events, like for example editCellEnding or editRowEnding. These events give you information about the currently edited column and its value and corresponding row id. By checking the combo editor value you may disable the event proceeding for the checkbox column.

Please let me know if you have further questions about this.

Regards,

Tsanna

Children