Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple conditions on igx grid
posted
Hello, is it possible to set multiple conditions on igx grid? For example by including multiple cellClasses? I did not find any solution or question about adding multiple conditions on igx grid.

I have an igx grid with a conditional style. Some of the cells have a color. I want to set another color on a single row. This single row is pinned and is always the first row of the grid. 

Example:

Is this possible? Thanks.

Offline posted

Thank you for posting to Infragistics Community!

I have been looking at your question and I have prepared a small sample in order to demonstrate how such behavior could be achieved.

As mentioned in our official documentation, the cellClasses input accepts an object literal, containing key-value pairs, where the key is the name of the CSS class, while the value is either a callback function that returns a boolean, or boolean value. Having this in mind, setting multiple cell classes is a possible approach, in order to achieve your requirement.

In the attached sample I am using cellClasses property and on columnInit event I am applying custom styling to the first row and to some cells as well, by assigning the object literal cellClasses to the column object.

More information about conditional styling, which you might consider helpful could be found here.

Additionally, another possible approach introduced in version 12.2.0, is using rowStyles or rowClasses properties for styling the first row like follows:

// component.html
    <igx-grid #grid [data]=”data” [rowClasses]=”rowClasses”></igx-grid>

// component.ts 
    public rowClasses = {
        firstRow: (row: RowType) => row.index === 0
    };

firstRow is a CSS class, where the desired styling could be applied:

::ng-deep {
        .firstRow {
            background-color: #1fe249;
        }
    }

Please test these approaches on your side and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Riva Ivanova
    Entry Level Software Developer