Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Automation scripts switch from Lower to Higher test advantage version in runtime and vice versa
posted

My application has two modules and both the modules are interconnected by application flow.

First module is developed by Net advantage 6.3 and Second module developed by Net Advantage 10.3 so as per the requirement I installed Test Advantage 6.3 and Test advantage 10.3 in machine.

As per the application flow, First i need to do some actions in first module( Automation scripts developed using Test advantage version 6.3) and then go to second module(Automation scripts developed using Test Advantage 10.3) and do some set of actions..   again the same flow will continue for 'N' Number of iterations.

In above case each and every time before executing the scripts i need to manually set the version utility to run my corresponding version (whether 6.3 / 10.3) scripts but  in my case in to executed both version in single run. As per my knowledge and understanding Automation scripts developed using test advantage 6.3 version will not run in 10.3 and vice versa so what is the solution to run both version(6.3 /10.3) scripts in single run ?

Parents Reply Children
No Data