Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Lightswitch DataGrid formatting summary values
posted

I have just purchased the Infragistics product for Lightswitch and have added the datagrid to a project. I selected it because it can create a summary row which is exactly what I needed.

What I would like to do is to be able to format the output of the summary information that appears in certain columns.

For example one column return a number of prices for items which my users will "average". I would like to be able to limit the average summary value to 2 decimal places and perhaps insert a "£" in front of the value. Is it possible to format the summary row to be able to do things like that?

I am afraid I will need quite idiot proof instructions if it is possible because of my lack of experience.

Many thanks

John

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello John, 

I have been looking into your requirement and currently there is no such built-in functionality and this being a LightSwitch control I could find no workaround. I have sent your Product Idea directly to our product management team.  Our product team chooses new Product Ideas for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly. 

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback.  If your feature is chosen for development, you will be notified at that time.  Your friendly ID for this Product Idea is PI12100010. 

If you would like to follow up on your Product Idea at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email.  Please include the reference number of your Product Idea in the subject and body of your email message.  You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address:  dsmanager@infragistics.com 

Thank you for your request. Please let me know, if I can be of any further assistance on the matter.

Children
No Data