Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is Ignite UI 14.2.20142.1024 compatible with jquery 1.10.2?
posted

Hello,

On the official NuGet page, ignite ui 2014.2 is listed as requiring jquery 2.0.3 (https://www.nuget.org/packages/IgniteUI.Trial/14.2.20142.1024).

Unfortunately we need to use it in an app that supports IE8. The 1.x jquery version equivalent to jquery 2.0.3 is jquery 1.10.2.

Can we reliably use jquery 1.10.2 without breaking ignite ui functionality?

According to the jquery blog, the public apis of jquery 1.10.2 and 2.0.3 should be in sync.

Thanks,

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Nicusor Eftene,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

Our Supported Environments page lists that jQuery 1.11.1 is compatible with IgniteUI 14.2.  This would cover jQuery 1.10.2 as well and IgniteUI is expected to function under jQuery 1.10.2 just as equally.  If you encounter any issues using IgniteUI 14.2 with jQuery 1.10.2, please let us know and we will investigate them.

Thank you for pointing out that the NuGet page is showing these requirements.  I am bringing this up with our product management team.

If you need any further assistance with this, please let me know and I will be glad to help.

Reply Children
No Data