Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Due to some licensing issue can't build application on new workstation
posted

In the middle of maintenance development on an ASP.NET app for our organization my workstation went wonky and I had to transfer my operation to a new PC.  After re-installing Visual Studio 2010 I re-installed Infragistics.  With no other changes, it should have just built on the new workstation, but it didn't.  I got an odd error in the licenses.licx file in Properties:

Error 1 Unable to resolve type 'Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.ExcelExport.UltraWebGridExcelExporter, Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.ExcelExport.v10.1, Version=10.1.20101.2195, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' C:\Source Code\TEMSII\TemsWebSolution\OFM.Tems.Web\Properties\licenses.licx 1 OFM.Tems.Web

What is it unable to resolve, exactly?  This was not occurring previously, and I have no idea how to fix this.  I'm not even sure this is a "licensing" issue.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

You can clear the contents of the licenses.licx file.  Chances are you re-installed the release version of the 10.1 version and you were using a service release prior.  You might have wanted that Service Release so if you grab the Service Release build 2195 this would go away but for now to continue working you can just clear the contents of that licenses.licx file. 

Reply Children
No Data