Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Lots of issues with Grid. Is this still beta?
posted

Just purchased the LS controls.  Numerous issues, but here are the major ones:

1 - LS' built-in Address Viewer control causes error on the screen and does not load the column: "A column has been added with an empty key.  All columns must have a unique key."  I use the address viewer control all over my app as i'm sure many people do since it is a built-in control.  Please fix this issue.  This should be fundamental to a grid replacement for LS' grid.  Also, once you hit OK to proceed, if you leave and return to the screen, the LS app crashes with "Object Reference Not Set To An Object".

2 - Display Names are being ignored in favor of the field names at column headers and groupings.  This is also a fundamental feature of LS and can't be ignored.  Please fix.

3 - The main reason I purchased the grid was for the column-level filtering that is shown on your website screenshots.  But I can't find how to make the filter row appear.  How do you make the filter row appear?

Rob