I have a card view + rowlayout.
1. User edits column filter conditions (eg enters custom filter)
2. Filter conditions have error and as a result no rows will be shown
3. No rows are shown (ok), column headers/labels disappear (nok - user is unable to correct filter conditions).
How can I control if column headers are visible after filtering that will return no results?
Could you please try setting the 'ViewStyle' to MultiBand, like this:
this.m_gridVariantSummary.DisplayLayout.ViewStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ViewStyle.MultiBand;
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional assistance.
Development Team Lead, MCPDInfragistics, Inc.
How to get answers =>
I tried this and it always works fine for me so I attached my sample to this post for you. Please review it and feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.
Steps to reproduce:
1. start an application
2. click on "Custom" filter on project name column
3. Set project name / equals / "four"
4. All rows and column headers dissapear.
Expected behaviour (how?) - column headers are still visible so that user could correct his filter.
p.s. Icon should be smaller in filter editor:
Lol, that worked. Thanks for help!