Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGniteUI Mobile List View control Issue in android mobile application using Nomad Visual Studio 2012 Plugin for Phonegap build
posted

Hi,

I am trying to build simple ignite UI mobile list view control for android mobile application using Nomad tool. For this , i have created sample application which binds the simple json data to list view. It works very well in the ripple emulator.But if i wrap this project(JS/HTML/CSS) to Phonegap cloud service for building android mobile application(.apk file) with Nomad for Visual Studio Plugin tool, it shows me the "Task failed " error without creating the .apk file. I could not even debug the applcation in the phonegap cloud service.

I have also uploaded the sample project file for your kind reference.

We don't know what are the files are required to add in index.html for wraping the project to android mobile application using Nomad with Phonegap.

Please suggest me on this.

Nomad_list.zip