Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
HotFix (7.3.20073.1042 CLR 2.0)
posted

I tried download the HotFix but it gives me the below error. Does anyone know how do I resolve it? I currently only have Infragistics 2007 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0 installed on my computer and not sure why I got the below error.

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exisis on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

Verified Answer
    posted
    The hotfixes are true patch installers and work off of determining that you have the prior version install msi on your system.
    I'd suggest that you re-download the 2007 vol. 3 install and re-install and then try the hot fix.
    The other suggestion is to be sure that you have downloaded the same hot fix as the product that you have installed.
    There are 4 hot fix files for 2007 vol. 3. You must use the one that is the same as the product you installed.
    For example, if you installed Windows Forms 2007 Vol. 3 then you have to choose that hot fix as the full .NET 2007 Vol., 3 hot fix is for the full product.
    And vicea versa. You can't use the Windows Forms hot fix if you have the full .NET installed.

If these ideas don't work, contact support via the website support form.

=========================

nntp://news.labs.infragistics.com/netadvantage_for_windows_forms.installation_and_setup/

I tried download the HotFix but it gives me the below error. Does anyone know how do I resolve it? I currently only have Infragistics 2007 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0 installed on my computer and not sure why I got the below error.

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exisis on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

http://news.labs.infragistics.com/forums/p/913/10846.aspx#10846

[netadvantage_for_windows_forms.installation_and_setup]