I want to suggest the templating ability for the scheduler component.
We need to implement a scheduler with some different layouts, so, we need to:
- Implement our own AgendaView template, because currently the component renderer just one fixed template (start/end appointment hour / bar color / appointment name / appointment location), but in our case, we need something more simple, just with the bar color and the appointment name;
- Implement the scheduler navigation header template. Currently its just the "month of year" (november of 2018 for example), but we need some options like:
- Format this name (for example, MONTH / YEAR uppercase)
- Ability to show/hide the navigation arrows;
- Ability to position the arrows (currently it's just on the edges)
- Insert some new element at the header. We need to insert a "Label" with command. This label, in our case, is "Today", so everytime users click at it, we'll navigate to today's current date.