Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WPF controls started with a 20 day trial?
posted

Hi:

My understanding is that the trial period is 30 days but when I installed the trial yesterday it said 20 used days or 10 weeks total.

The only thing I can think of is that I installed the samples before I downloaded the trial. Would that have started the clock?

What am I missing?

Thanks...

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Mark and thank you for contacting Infragistics!

The trial period is set to 20 usage days instead of just 30 days as it gives some flexibility. This allows you to have more time to test the product in case you have installed it and have a couple of weeks not working with it for some reason (no more than 10 weeks). The “usage days” are usually from Monday to Friday and when it is combined with the weekends it is approximately the same amount of time as the standard 30-day-trial period. This period should not be reflected by the samples that you have already installed as each product has the 20 usage days trial.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this or the behavior on your side is different, do not hesitate to let me know.

Children