Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to reference standalone paginator component
posted

I'm trying to get a reference to the standalone paginator component introduced in 8.1.0. There doesn't seem to be an exported component to allow any reference to it. The only way to access parts of the paginator are to use the HTML input values exposed in the <igx-paginator> template, which is not what I want to do. 

As a standalone component, I should be able to reference the paginator with something like 

let pager: IgxPaginatorComponent = this.grid.pager;

The source code itself is able to make references to IgxPaginatorComponent, so this should be exposed if it's actually standalone.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting Infragistics Support.
    I investigate the described problem and found that this is bug. So I logged an issue in the our repository and we will start to work on it as soon as possible. Here you can track its progress and also you can share  if you have any concerns related with the problem.
    If you need any further assistance, please contact us.

Children
No Data