Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Theme or Custom Style-Sheet
posted

Hi everyone,

we want to create a custom theme or custom style-sheet for our Angular App.

Is there some kind of editor where we can define how the Infragistics-Controlls should look?

If not, what is the best way to create a custom theme or to style all Infragistics-Controlls?

Thanks in advance
Michael

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

After an investigation, I could say that that style editor is currently not provided out of the box. At this point, a possible tool could be the theming widget. Please keep in mind that although you have the ability to download the created theme, it is not exactly an editor since its purpose is just to be able to preview the applied modifications.

An alternative you have is to create a custom theme manually. Useful guide how to modify the styles of all component themes using CSS variables could be found here.

Additionally, a great new tool that would allow you to change the themes in an editor and see the changes immediately is our AppBuilder. After the theme is ready you could download the Sass. More about it could be found here.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Teodosia Hristodorova

Associate Software Developer