Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Copy the data from Igx Tree Grid
posted

Hello  Team,

I am using Infrasgistics for Angular version is 9.1.16.

The issue is whenever I try to copy the data from Igx Tree grid using CTRL+C and paste it in notepad ; the operation is working. i.e., nothing gets copied to the clipboard.

Can someone support me here?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Kavya,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support!

Please, keep in mind that according to our Product Lifecycle, version 9.1.16 is no longer eligible for support services and does not receive any bug fixes, nor new development. For more details regarding maintenance and support of IgniteUI for Angular, please refer to out Versioning Wiki page in GitHub here.

The currently supported versions are 11.1, 12.3 and 13.1.

Regarding clipboard support in the IgxTreeGrid, please refer to the Tree Grid Clipboard Interactions page in our documentation here. There you will also find a demo, which you could use to test copy/paste operations.

What I can say clipboard interaction was available in version 9 and unless specifically disabled, copying cell contents should work. Please, make sure that in case the clipboardOptions input property is set for the tree grid, it has its ‘enabled’ option set to ‘true’.

Please, let me know of any other questions on the matter.

Best regards,
    Bozhidara Pachilova
    Associate Software Developer

Children