Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Complete Walkthru
posted

Can I get a complete walk thru of how to get upload working?  I'm gone through entire online documentation and it is scattered.  There doesn't seem to be a troubleshooting area.  Here's what we have so far:

I've added this in the web config:

<appsettings> 
  <add value="~/Uploads" key="fileUploadPath" /> 
  <add value="100000000" key="maxFileSizeLimit" />
</appsettings>
<handlers> 
  <add type="Infragistics.Web.Mvc.UploadStatusHandler" name="IGUploadStatusHandler" precondition="integratedMode" verb="*" path="IGUploadStatusHandler.ashx" />
</handlers>

Future Suggestion: Possibly prefix the company name with the settings to prevent naming collisions. Such as "Infragistics:fileUploadPath".

I've added this in the global.asax:

UploadProgressManager.Instance.AddFileUploadingEventHandler("igProductUpload", (s, e) =>
    {

});

UploadProgressManager.Instance.AddFinishedUploadEventHandler("igProductUpload", (s, e) =>
    {

});

UploadProgressManager.Instance.AddFinishingUploadEventHandler("igProductUpload", (s, e) =>
    {

});

UploadProgressManager.Instance.AddStartingUploadEventHandler("igProductUpload", (s, e) =>
    {

});

No breakpoints ever fire.

I've added this in the client:

$("#igProductUpload").igUpload({
        mode: "single"        
    });

Testing locally in a Visual Studio Development Server, I can select a file and click upload. The file looks like it uploads VERY FAST! But I don't see any fiddler logs nor do I see a file being upload to the BIN folder or do any of the events fire.

So what I am missing? How do I troubleshoot this further?