Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid items per page dropdown problem
posted

My igGrid always seems to render first time with the page item count dropdown open as per the attached image.

Any ideas as to why this is?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello duster,

Thank you for posting in our community.

In order to investigate this matter further I created a small sample using igGrid with paging. For my test I am using version 15.1, latest service release, which currently is 15.1.20151.2112. I am testing my sample in Internet Explorer 11, Chrome and Firefox and I was not able to reproduce the behavior that you are describing.

I am attaching my sample for your reference. Please test it and let me know how it behaves on your side. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me.

Also providing me some additional information such as IgniteUI version, browser, jQuery version and anything that you might consider related may help me in my further investigation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

igGridPaging.zip
Reply Children