Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igniteui-react-core navigator is not defined nextjs error
posted

I am using Igniteui-spreadhseet module inside my nextjs application and I am importing the modules dynamically as per the documentation(https://www.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-react/react/components/nextjs-usage#additional-resources) but still I am getting navigator is not defined error which is blocker for building and deploying my application. 

Component: 

const RenderExcel = <T extends object>({

},

}: RenderExcelProps<T>): JSX.Element => {

const DynamicIgrSpreadsheet = dynamic(

async () => {

const { IgrSpreadsheet, IgrSpreadsheetModule } = await import(

"igniteui-react-spreadsheet"

);

const { IgrExcelXlsxModule, IgrExcelCoreModule, IgrExcelModule } =

await import("igniteui-react-excel");

IgrExcelCoreModule.register();

IgrExcelModule.register();

IgrExcelXlsxModule.register();

IgrSpreadsheetModule.register();

// eslint-disable-next-line react/display-name, @typescript-eslint/no-explicit-any

return React.forwardRef((props: IIgrSpreadsheetProps, ref: any) => {

return <IgrSpreadsheet ref={ref} {...props} />;

});

},

{ ssr: false },

);

<DynamicIgrSpreadsheet ... />

...);

};

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Jeevan,

I have investigated your issue, and it turns out it is a bug.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 29842.  The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

As a workaround you can try adding polyfill or mock the global navigator object

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case in the system on the web site. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Deyan Kamburov,

Infragistics

Children