Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Animations effect screen interactions
posted

Hi,

I have difficulties in animations in Indigo Studio.

It seams that adding animations affect iteractions between screens/screenparts.
Iteractions behave differently with and without animation.

I have created an example to illustrate that.

The situation is common in our projects - expandable menu, which items call popup dialogs.

In the MenuTestWithOutAninations directory there is a project in which everything works perfectly (this is the desired behavior), but there is no animations at all.

In the MenuTestWithAnination1 directory there is the same project with one animation added, which causes the popup dialog to drop from above.
But in this case, after closing that popup dialog, the menu collapses (This does not happen in previous example).

In the MenuTestWithAnination2 directory there is the same project as original (MenuTestWithOutAninations) but with one other animation added, which causes the menu items to expand slowly.
In this case, after collapsing the expanded menu item and expanding it again, it is not possible to click on the menu item any more (somehow the hot spot has disappeared).

I use Indigo Studio Version 2016 Vol.2 (Update 2).

Could you, please, provide work around to the problems described above.

Best wishes!

MenuTest.zip