Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to select data endpoints from OpenAPI definition
posted

I am trying to connect my api that is being hosted through azure app service. While I am capable of adding the source via a link to the remote json file definition when I go into the configure endpoints menu is where the trouble begins. I see the endpoints of the api all listed, I am unable to select any of them as they are all greyed out and uninteractable. There is no shown error nor have I seen any error in the adding data source workflow, so my question is - why can I not select any of the api endpoints? The version of swagger is also up to date as I tested with a local hosted api and was able to select endpoints. Is this an issue with a azure hosted api, or some configuration problem? No authorization is needed for the api and it clearly recognizes the schema of the api, so I'm a little confused.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It is possible that the endpoints fall under some limitations in the Swagger Support in AppBuilder. While I am preparing the detailed list of what is possible and what would fall under limitation (therefore is greyed out), could you please provide the OpenApi description you use?

I will create a new case for you, where you could upload the file, or provide the definition of just one endpoint in case you cannot share this file with us.

I can say this is not an issue with an Azure hosted API or authentication issue. Most probably the return type of the endpoints is object, which is not supported, or there is mismatch/mistakes in the OpenApi definition.

Reply Children
No Data