Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
EditMode not working
posted

Dear Team,

I have tried auto blinking editing row when adding a new row in the web data grid. It's working fine. But when scroll enabled it's not working. in IE its works perfectly. kindly suggest.

Parents
    Offline posted
    Hello,
    I have been looking into the provided description, however, I am not sure what you are referring to by “auto blinking the editing row and enable scroll”. When the row`s height is greater than the grid height a scroll bar is rendered by default. Additionally, I will need a clarification where the provided function is called and how it is related to scrolling and row adding. In order to test it, I created a small sample with WebDataGrid and a button. On button click, the cell in the second column and the second row enters edit mode using the provided function. However, on my side, there is no issue and even if the cell is not in view on button click, the grid would be scrolled to it when it is in edit mode.
    Please keep in mind that according to our support policy Infragistics products have one year of product service releases and three years of developer support. This means that version 13.2 is considered retired and it is no longer eligible for Developer Support Services. Having this in mind the provided sample is tested against the latest version.
    Attached you will find my sample for your reference. Please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce. Alternatively, if the behavior cannot be replicated please feel free to provide your own small isolated sample. Remove any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to the issue, zip your application and attach it in this case.
    Having a working sample on my side, which I can debug, is going to be very helpful in finding the root cause of this behavior.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Associate Software Developer
Reply Children