Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Asynchronous refresh panel - Start and end of refresh
posted

Hi

I am using Infragistics controls 6.3.20063.53 in my ASP.NET 2.0 applications.

I am using UltraWebGrid inside a WARP.

<igmisc:WebAsyncRefreshPanel ID="WebRefreshPanel" runat="server" TriggerControlIDs="ImageButton1,MtDrop,cbActualOp,cbmax,cbRelease,btnReset" InitializePanel="WebRefreshPanel_InitializePanel">
                                <igtbl:UltraWebGrid ID="gridCriteria" runat="server" Width="700px" OnPreRender="gridCriteria_PreRender">

I am assigning datasource to grid on click on ImageButton1.
gridCriteria.DataSource = this.RptDataSet;
gridCriteria.DataBind();

function

WebRefreshPanel_InitializePanel(oPanel)
{
oPanel.getProgressIndicator().setImageUrl(
"../Images/loading.gif"
);

It works fine when i return smaller datasets. But it does not work if i return large datasets.

The progress indicator is displayed and it does not disappear even after a long time.

Will this happen if an error occurs or Session expires after assigning the source to grid?

How to chek if the refresh is complete?

Is possible to identify the the start and end time of refresh?

Thanks

Ashok

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi Ashok,

There is no public option to check if WARP is waiting for response. The WARP is one of the users of CallBackManager which does all work related to async postbacks. You may access that manager by
    var cbManager = ig_shared.getCBManager();

To change time limit to wait for response, you may change value of cbManager._timeLimit. Original value is 20000 (ms).
    To get references to all pending callBack objects you may use cbManager._callBacks which is array. That is internal variable and not designed to be used by applications.

Children