Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraSuite V3.02
posted

Good day! I have a program that uses IGToolBars50.ocx version 5.0.2.5. I know that this file is part of the library UltraSuite V3.02. I need to change ActiveToolBar under my requirements. To do this, I want to buy from you library UltraSuite V3.02 with source code. But I have a few technical questions:
1. What programming language used in the development of libraries UltraSuite V3.02?

2.What tool should be used to assemble the source code libraries?
3.Can I put my modified IGToolBars50.ocx to programs that use it?? Will not be any problems with the license IGToolBars50.ocx or even with anything?

Parents
    posted

Hi Mark,

The ocx controls were written in C++ under VisualStudio (because that is Microsoft technology).

I think, that last time that product was released was more than 10 years ago and it was discontinued long time ago.
    I also in doubt that even if somehow get source codes, then they will be any use for you and project will be loaded in any current versions of VisualStudio.

Reply Children