Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Loading Loop iOS
posted

Is there  a problem with the iOS version? Im having Loading loops recently.

Offline posted

Hello,

Can you confirm that you are still having this issue?

If so, I cannot reproduce the issue myself, please provide us with more information about it through the Support case you created.

Best regards,
    Juan Pablo Ayala
    Reveal Team

Offline posted

Force close geometry dash app then relaunch. This can help resolve any temporary glitches or conflicts that might be causing the load loop.

Offline posted

With engaging gameplay and a variety of obstacles, Roller Baller offers an exhilarating experience that keeps you engaged from start to finish.

Offline posted

Hi, if you want to take cool photos then I recommend art generators as well. There you will find an advanced and innovative artificial intelligence designed specifically to create stunning photos. It combines powerful image processing algorithms with deep learning to transform ordinary photos into works of art.

Offline posted

If you're experiencing loading loops or other issues with the iOS version, here are some quick solutions:

1. Restart your device: Press and hold the power button, slide to power off, then turn it back on.

2. Update iOS: Go to Settings > General > Software Update to ensure you have the latest version.

3. Clear app cache: In Settings, find the specific app and clear its cache, or delete and reinstall the app.

4. Reset app settings: In Settings, find the app and reset its settings (be cautious, as this removes customizations).

5. Check for app updates: Open the App Store and update any pending app updates.

6. Contact app support: If the issue persists, reach out to the app's developer or support team.

If problems persist or affect multiple apps, consider contacting Apple Support or visiting an Apple Store.